- 250 grams flour
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 75 grams butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of baking ammonia mixed with lemon juice (substitute the mix with baking powder)
- split the dough in three pieces.
- roll each piece into a thin layer
- bake the sheets one at a time on the bottom of the tray. The sheets stay white when they’re done. Chill the dough for 3-4 hours before baking.
- 500 ml of lukewarm milk
- 3 hipped flour tablespoons
- lemon zest
- 200 grams butter at room temperature.
- 200 grams powdered sugar
- juice from 2 lemons.
- mix the milk, flour and lemon zest thoroughly, then simmer on the stove, stir until the mix thickens. Chill the mix.
- meantime cream the butter with the powdered sugar until a foam is made.
- add one spoon at a time into the chilled mix.
- add the lemon juice.
- lay one sheet on a tray, pour half the cream, lay the second sheet on top of the cream, pour the rest of the cream, lay the last sheet on top
- chill it for 2-3 hours
- sprinkle with powdered sugar